At Perrigo Dental Care, we specialize in turning your smile into the best one you can have. We love smile makeover and love to see our patients are happy when they leave our facility with their brand new smiles.
Dr. Perrigo will work with you to generate a smile dental design with state-of-the-art digital imaging and a smile simulator called Snap, which will show you a before and after of what your smile could look like once we are done with your procedures. We also do wax ups.
If you’re looking to rejuvenate your smile, whiten your teeth, straighten crooked teeth, fix broken teeth, or whatever your oral health or cosmetic issue is, we can help you. Call us today to schedule an appointment and get ready to be impressed: you will have a bright smile that everyone will notice!
The goal of cosmetic dentistry is to provide you with a functional yet beautiful smile you can be proud of. Some of the conditions that Dr. Perrigo can fix are:
- Stained teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Missing teeth
- Dark metal fillings
- Misaligned bites
- Gummy smiles
- Unattractive size of teeth
- And much more
Dr. Perrigo has many options available when it comes to fixing your teeth and giving you a smile makeover. Among those are:
- Teeth whitening using a system that is applied both at the office and at home, giving you a whiter smile in just 2-3 visits.
- Dental bonding, which is an affordable alternative to veneers. Although they last less time, dental bonding can fix many conditions.
- Dental implants with advanced technology are able to change your teeth’s appearance and function completely.
- Fastbraces; a great advancement in orthodontic technology, helps reduce straightening time significantly.
- Porcelain veneers, which can work to fix a wide array of oral problems, such as yellow, stained, chipped, broken, or crooked teeth.
- Invisalign Clear Braces; a great alternative to traditional metal braces. These are basically invisible and removable. You can take them off to eat, brush your teeth, and floss.
- Occlusion or bite correction, which is aided by crowns, implants, TMJ therapy, Invisalign, Fastbraces, or full-mouth reconstruction to improve the health and appearance of your mouth by solving your uneven bite problem.
Is it finally time for you to have the smile of your dreams? Don’t wait any longer! Your solutions are waiting for you with smile makeover at Perrigo Dental Care. To make an appointment, call 205-545-8007 or request an appointment using our online form.